Over time your lawn area can be compacted with thin or bare spots. You can rebuild your lawn in a natural way without the need to add chemicals. Do this by aerating your lawn using core aeration and then overseeding You can rebuild a thick healthy lawn.
Benefits of core aeration and overseeding:
- Restore a healthy thicker lawn.
- Reduce soil compaction.
- Creates hole for seeds which improves germination rate.
- Better air and water uptake by your lawn.
- Restores healthy microbial action which helps break down surface thatch.
- No use of chemicals which helps protect the environment.
When planting a new lawn always use the very best premium quality Portland sod from Far West Turf Farm which located just north of Vancouver, WA.