Tubular red flowers on sword-like foliage
Common Name: Lucifer Crocosmia
Tough, dependable and a hummingbird favorite, Lucifer is the most popular crocosmia grown. Crocosmia 'Lucifer' has tall stems with pleated, spiked, green leaves and upward-facing, bright red flowers on arching stems from mid to late summer. Easy and tough and provides lots of colour.
- Plant Type: Shade & Flowering treePerennial / Ornamental Grass
- Plant Hardiness Zone: 5a-10b
- Height: 24' - 48'
- width: 12' - 24'
- Soil Needs: Average, Well-Drained
- Water Needs: Regular
- Sun Exposure: Sun - Mostly Shade
- Foliage Color: Green
- Foliage Season: Deciduous
- Flower Season: Spring, Summer