Abies Concolor 'San Juan'
Needles silvery-blue to silvery-green
Common Name: Concolor Fir, White Fir
"White Fir" - Soft needles vary from silvery-blue to silvery-green. Grows best in well-drained soil and full sun. (Will not do well in heavy, clay soil.) Grows to 100'.
- Plant Type: Conifer / evergreen
- Plant Hardiness Zone: 4a-8b
- Height: 50' - 100'
- width: 15' - 30'
- Soil Needs: Acidic, Well-Drained, Rich
- Water Needs: Even Moisture
- Sun Exposure: Sun - Mostly Sun
- Foliage Color: Green, Blue
- Foliage Season: Evergreen
- Flower Season: None