Erica x darleyensis 'Kramer's Rote'
Evergreen shrub with wine-red flowers.
Common Name: Erica x darleyensis 'Kramer's Red', Kramer's Rote Darley Heath, Kramer's Red Winter Heath, Darley Heath, Mediterranean Heather
Mounding, dense evergreen shrub. Reddish-magenta flowers show up fall to spring, usually November to May, among the needle-like green foliage. Bronze highlights the foliage throughout the winter. Perfect for rock gardens or to add some winter color to the landscape. Habit is spreading.
- Plant Type: Ground cover
- Plant Hardiness Zone: 5a-8b
- Height: 14'
- width: 24'
- Soil Needs: Acidic, Well-Drained, Rich, Gritty
- Water Needs: Even Moisture - Regular
- Sun Exposure: Sun - Mostly Shade
- Foliage Color: Bronze, Green
- Foliage Season: Evergreen
- Flower Season: Winter