Abies koreana 'Horstmann's Silberlocke'
grows as a compact pyramid
Common Name: Horstmann's Silberlocke Korean Fir
Silberlocke' typically grows as a compact pyramid to 8' tall during the first 10 years, eventually maturing over time to 20-30' tall. It features recurved needles which showcase the silvery undersides of the needles. Early purple cone production. This cultivar was introduced in Germany in 1986 by Gunter Horstmann.
- Plant Type: Conifer / evergreen
- Plant Hardiness Zone: 5a-8b
- Height: 15' - 20'
- width: 5' - 6'
- Soil Needs: Acidic, Well-Drained, Rich
- Water Needs: Even Moisture
- Sun Exposure: Sun - Mostly Shade
- Foliage Color: White, Green
- Foliage Season: Evergreen
- Flower Season: None