Great overview video on how to prepare and install a new sod lawn. For more step by step instructions please go to our step by step sod installation instructions. Remember to properly install a new sod lawn follow these simple steps.
1. Test your soil and then add in fertilizer, lime and any necessary soil amendments.
2. Rototill or hand till the soil.
3. Level and compact the soil.
4. Moisten and install your new sod.
5. Roll to compact your new sod into the soil.
6. Keep watered and stay off the grass until rooted.
For high quality sod and personal attention and advice, come to the Far West Turf Farm located in Woodland, Washington. Located just North of Portland, Oregon and your perfect source for Portland Sod. Call us at (360) 263-4700 for more information.