How can you apply organic and natural lawn care tips to perfecting your lush green lawn? You can use some basic organic gardening methods and still get a great looking lawn. Jodi Torpey has a great article entitled Six Tips for Organic Lawn Care. Please click through to her article to see more details.
- Loosen the soil by core aerating your lawn to let air and water in.
- Use organic fertilizers that come from natural sources.
- Add a thin layer of compost after aeration for a supply of nutrients.
- Use earth friendly weed control.
- Leave the clippings on the lawn to naturally mulch your lawn.
- Push mowers: Get some exercise and move away from a gas powered lawn mower.
Of course you need to start with quality sod from your Vancouver, WA sod provider, Far West Turf Farm.